Thursday, June 6, 2013

ALMOST SUMMER

HEY GURLLSS,
Its me....i have totally forgoten about posting and I'm so sorry! school is over in a matter of days and then comes summer! Well a lot has happeded in my life, first of all with my perants divorcing and moving and alll it has been very stressful. I just had a huge test today from Mr Doble! Thank God it was the last one of this school year. On the 15th i will go Israel for my Bat Mitzvah and i am so exited! Im so happy that all my grades are very good now, that summer is almost here, and that test is over and finally done with! In israel i will have my service on June 22, then a pool party, then my party. Then a couple days after that or right after that we r all going on a 10 day tour bus thing around Israle. My boy life is so complicated! I will try to remmeber to write tomorrow! remember......tomorrow i get my braces off!!!!!!! 

Love you all!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below