Hey girls!
I just got this and i already need another one!
I got it at sephora a couple months ago and it really helped me.
It basicly is a liqud that you put on a cutip and then u just apply it by dabbing whats on the cutip on you pimple and you keep doing it 1-3 times a day till it goes away! It really does work!!!!!!!!! You guys should go and get it. It is a type of acid thing so try to not purposely put it on you finger. And you definitely don't wanna get it in your eyes!
XOXOXO

I love your blog! Its adorable! I would totally follow you but there is no where to click follow! (lol) But if you put the widget on your blog to follow I would gladly be your first follower!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Cami
Thanks The follow is on the right titled (join this site) pls dont do it annonomously because it doesnt work......
ReplyDeleteI had a couple questions for you...
-How can i get followers like you? COULD YOU HELP ME?!
-Could you give me a shouout and I will give you one?
-How do I put the follow button (step by step)???
-I am having trouble changing the background what do i do? Or do you like my background?
-Should I change my tittle?
-Could you give me some advice on how to make it better? Pls help me with this...
Pls be truthful on all these i rally want truthful and helpful help!
xoxoxo
Hey Cami,
ReplyDeleteIt going to be my birthday on December 22. I really would love 20 followers by then. Could you help me by answering those questions and maybe giving me a shoutout so I could get more followers?
Thanks,
xoxo
Thanks for following me CAMI!!!!!! AHHHHH!! Could you answer my comments above though pls?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
xoxoxo